cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Nick Airey <nick.ai...@ihavemoved.com>
Subject Re: Vs: Re: TR: jboss, cocoon, jetty
Date Thu, 20 Jun 2002 08:18:24 GMT
Well actually, my preferred choice at the moment is an apache (Jakarta)
project called betwixt. Open source, of course. I haven't had time to
look at it for about 2 months now, but back then it lacked a SAX
generator.

The project url is

http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/betwixt/

Time for another look, I think....