cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Stephen Ng" <stephen...@lumigent.com>
Subject FW: Database component help
Date Mon, 17 Jun 2002 13:26:42 GMT
I think I should ask my question a little more clearly.

Is it possible to create an Excalibur component and add it to the
component manager on the fly, after the component manager has already
been initialized?

Or can components only be created and added to the component manager
during startup time?

Thanks,

Steve