cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Vadim Gritsenko" <vadim.gritse...@verizon.net>
Subject RE: include text into XSP page
Date Wed, 19 Jun 2002 18:19:25 GMT
> From: yuryx [mailto:yuryx@mobicomk.donpac.ru]
>
> Hi all!
> Can anyone help me with one problem?
>
> I need to include plain text into my XSP page (as result of CGI
> application work).
> I tried to use xinclude, but got the following error:

'x' in xinclude means 'XML'. CInclude also works with XML only. Cocoon's
event pipelines (generator->transformer->serializer) itself also can
work with XML *only*.

> Original exception : org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: Content is not
> allowed in prolog.
> at

org.apache.xerces.util.ErrorHandlerWrapper.createSAXParseException(Error
Handle
> rWrapper.java:232)
> at

org.apache.xerces.util.ErrorHandlerWrapper.fatalError(ErrorHandlerWrappe
r.java
> :213)
>
> Is there any way to achieve the desired result?

Convert plain text to XML:

<text>
</text>

Vadim