cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Jens Lorenz" <jens.lor...@interface-projects.de>
Subject Re: Giving up! Cocoon too big, slow and confusing
Date Fri, 28 Jun 2002 14:57:40 GMT
----- Original Message -----
From: "Argyn Kuketayev" <Argyn.Kuketayev@plateau.com>
To: <cocoon-users@xml.apache.org>
Sent: Friday, June 28, 2002 4:50 PM
Subject: RE: Giving up! Cocoon too big, slow and confusing

Hi,

<snip/>

> I also think that there must be a couple of PDF manuals (dev and
> deployment), which contain all docs currently written. So, I can print
them
> and read, instead of browsing xml.apache.org web site.

I've to agree on this point. Doesnt Cocoon have something like
a FOPSerializer which is able to produce PDF ? I would be really
nice to be able to produce pdf-docs out of the documentation xml
files.

Regards,

Jens

--

jens.lorenz at interface-projects dot de

interface:projects GmbH                             \\|//
Tolkewitzer Strasse 49                              (o o)
01277 Dresden                               ~~~~oOOo~(_)~oOOo~~~~
Germany