cocoon-users mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Vadim Gritsenko" <vadim.gritse...@verizon.net>
Subject RE: class not found exception
Date Tue, 18 Jun 2002 22:19:35 GMT
Get patches to weblogic's bugs. See user list archive for details, can't
recall it now.

Vadim


> From: Ai Li [mailto:aili01@yahoo.com]
> 
> I tried to deploy cocoon on weblogic 6.1 sp2 but got
> the following error message:
> *********************
> Cocoon 2 - Internal server error
> 
>
------------------------------------------------------------------------
------
> --
> 
> type internal-server-error
> 
> message Language Exception
> 
> description org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException:
> Language Exception:
> org.apache.cocoon.components.language.LanguageException:
> Could not load class for program
> 'org\apache\cocoon\www\sitemap_xmap' due to a
> java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
> org.apache.cocoon.www.sitemap_xmap
> 
> sender org.apache.cocoon.servlet.CocoonServlet
> 
> source Cocoon servlet
> 
> request-uri
> 
> /cocoon/
> 
> exception
> 
> org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: Language
> Exception:
> org.apache.cocoon.components.language.LanguageException:
> Could not load class for program
> 'org\apache\cocoon\www\sitemap_xmap' due to a
> java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
> org.apache.cocoon.www.sitemap_xmap
> 
> path-info
> 
> 
> 
> stacktrace
> 
> org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: Language
> Exception:
> org.apache.cocoon.components.language.LanguageException:
> Could not load class for program
> 'org\apache\cocoon\www\sitemap_xmap' due to a
> java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
> org.apache.cocoon.www.sitemap_xmap
> 	at
>
org.apache.cocoon.components.language.generator.ProgramGeneratorImpl.cre
ateRes
> ource(ProgramGeneratorImpl.java:274)
> 	at
>
org.apache.cocoon.components.language.generator.ProgramGeneratorImpl.loa
d(Prog
> ramGeneratorImpl.java:188)
> 	at
> org.apache.cocoon.sitemap.Handler.run(Handler.java:208)
> 	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:484)
> org.apache.cocoon.components.language.LanguageException:
> Could not load class for program
> 'org\apache\cocoon\www\sitemap_xmap' due to a
> java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
> org.apache.cocoon.www.sitemap_xmap
> 	at
>
org.apache.cocoon.components.language.programming.java.JavaLanguage.load
Progra
> m(JavaLanguage.java:124)
> 	at
>
org.apache.cocoon.components.language.programming.CompiledProgrammingLan
guage.
> load(CompiledProgrammingLanguage.java:144)
> 	at
>
org.apache.cocoon.components.language.generator.ProgramGeneratorImpl.gen
erateR
> esource(ProgramGeneratorImpl.java:321)
> 	at
>
org.apache.cocoon.components.language.generator.ProgramGeneratorImpl.cre
ateRes
> ource(ProgramGeneratorImpl.java:271)
> 	at
>
org.apache.cocoon.components.language.generator.ProgramGeneratorImpl.loa
d(Prog
> ramGeneratorImpl.java:188)
> 	at
> org.apache.cocoon.sitemap.Handler.run(Handler.java:208)
> 	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:484)
> 
> 
> original exception
> 
> Original exception :
> org.apache.cocoon.components.language.LanguageException:
> Could not load class for program
> 'org\apache\cocoon\www\sitemap_xmap' due to a
> java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
> org.apache.cocoon.www.sitemap_xmap
> 	at
>
org.apache.cocoon.components.language.programming.java.JavaLanguage.load
Progra
> m(JavaLanguage.java:124)
> 	at
>
org.apache.cocoon.components.language.programming.CompiledProgrammingLan
guage.
> load(CompiledProgrammingLanguage.java:144)
> 	at
>
org.apache.cocoon.components.language.generator.ProgramGeneratorImpl.gen
erateR
> esource(ProgramGeneratorImpl.java:321)
> 	at
>
org.apache.cocoon.components.language.generator.ProgramGeneratorImpl.cre
ateRes
> ource(ProgramGeneratorImpl.java:271)
> 	at
>
org.apache.cocoon.components.language.generator.ProgramGeneratorImpl.loa
d(Prog
> ramGeneratorImpl.java:188)
> 	at
> org.apache.cocoon.sitemap.Handler.run(Handler.java:208)
> 	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:484)
> 
> 
> 
> 
>
------------------------------------------------------------------------
------
> --
> My classpath looks like this:
> set
>
CLASSPATH=.\lib\tools.jar;.\lib\rt.jar;.\lib\xerces-144.jar;.\lib\xml-ap
is.jar
> set
>
CLASSPATH=%CLASSPATH%;.;.\lib\CR064391_rel610sp2.jar;.\lib\CR064449_61sp
2.jar;
> .\lib\weblogic_sp.jar;.\lib\weblogic.jar
> 
> 
> I am using jdk1.3.1. Any help is highly appreciated.
> Thanks.
> 
> Ai Li
> 
> 
> __________________________________________________
> Do You Yahoo!?
> Yahoo! - Official partner of 2002 FIFA World Cup
> http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com
> 
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> Please check that your question  has not already been answered in the
> FAQ before posting.     <http://xml.apache.org/cocoon/faq/index.html>
> 
> To unsubscribe, e-mail:     <cocoon-users-unsubscribe@xml.apache.org>
> For additional commands, e-mail:   <cocoon-users-help@xml.apache.org>



---------------------------------------------------------------------
Please check that your question  has not already been answered in the
FAQ before posting.     <http://xml.apache.org/cocoon/faq/index.html>

To unsubscribe, e-mail:     <cocoon-users-unsubscribe@xml.apache.org>
For additional commands, e-mail:   <cocoon-users-help@xml.apache.org>


Mime
View raw message