cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Vadim Gritsenko" <vadim.gritse...@verizon.net>
Subject RE: execution order inside aggregator
Date Wed, 12 Jun 2002 17:27:44 GMT
> From: Sternath Elmar [mailto:Elmar.Sternath@icn.siemens.de]
>
> Hi,
>
> I noticed that, when I set up another pipeline inside an aggregator,
the order
> of execution of <map:part> entries is changed:
> <map:aggregate element="AddNewFileOK">
> 	<map:part

src="http://localhost/BOLServlet/ProductService.uploadDocument?PrvsId={I
d}&amp

;Title={Title}&amp;DocType={DocType}&amp;Language={Language}&amp;Publish
er={Pu
> blisher}&amp;Description={Description}&amp;SalesChannel={../1}"/>
> 	<map:part
src="cocoon:/SCW/documentList?IdType={IdType}&amp;Id={Id}"/>
> </map:aggregate>
> The second part is executed before the first one. Is that standard
cocoon
> behaviour or did I somethin wrong??

Map parts are executed in document (sitemap) order. At least they should
be.

I never have seen other execution order.

Vadim