cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Vadim Gritsenko" <vadim.gritse...@verizon.net>
Subject RE: A little help with aggregation
Date Thu, 06 Jun 2002 22:06:02 GMT
> From: J.Pietschmann [mailto:j3322ptm@yahoo.de]
>
> Hahn Kurt (CHA) wrote:
> > I changed the sitemap a little to make it clearer, it now looks like
this:

> > <map:match pattern="pvDoc/*.pdf">
> >     <map:aggregate element="pvDoc">
> > 	<map:part src="cocoon:/pv/title/{1}.xml" element="title"
> > ns="http://etat.geneve.com/title"/>
> > 	<map:part src="cocoon:/pv/{1}.xml" element="pvtexte"
> > ns="http://etat.geneve.com/pvtexte"/>
> >     	</map:aggregate>
> >     	<map:serialize type="xml"/>
> > </map:match>
> >
> > As I mentioned before, the parts called individually work fine. I'm
> > suspecting that maybe the parameter isn't passed correctly. Can
somebody
> > confirm (or disconfirm ) if my syntaxe is correct?
>
> Wild guess: does
>   <map:part src="cocoon:/pv/title/{../1}.xml" element="title" ...

Yes, this is wild... This reminds me once again that we need to document
sitemap/matcher/action interactions and how substitutions work better
then what we have now...

Hint-hint? ;)

PS To 'J.': I believe that author of this sitemap snippet wants to
substitute {1} with '*' from the matcher, and not with something not
shown in this snippet... Because '../1' will bring you one level up -
above this matcher.

Vadim