cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Spectron International, Inc." <spect...@coqui.net>
Subject Re: Cocoon problems
Date Tue, 04 Jun 2002 12:44:34 GMT
Nobody knows what this error means?

----- Original Message -----
From: "Spectron International, Inc." <spectron@coqui.net>
Sent: Monday, June 03, 2002 4:49 PM
Subject: Cocoon problems

> I compiled the HEAD version of Cocoon, this time I used build installwar,
> and everything was created ok, my problem is that everithing gives me the
> same error, can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong?
>
> ERROR (2002-06-03) 16:33.12:164 [access](/cocoon/welcome)
> SocketListener-3/CocoonServlet: Problem with Cocoon servlet
> org.apache.avalon.framework.configuration.ConfigurationException: Cannot
get
> component selector for 'generate' at
> file:/opt/jetty/webapps/cocoon/sitemap.xmap:400:56
> at

org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.DefaultTreeBuilder.getTypeForStat
> ement(DefaultTreeBuilder.java:537)
> at

org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.sitemap.GenerateNodeBuilder.build
> Node(GenerateNodeBuilder.java:78)
> at

org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.AbstractParentProcessingNodeBuild
> er.buildChildNodesList(AbstractParentProcessingNodeBuilder.java:156)
> at

org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.AbstractParentProcessingNodeBuild
> er.buildChildNodes(AbstractParentProcessingNodeBuilder.java:172)
> at

org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.ContainerNodeBuilder.setupNode(Co
> ntainerNodeBuilder.java:85)
> at

org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.NamedContainerNodeBuilder.buildNo
> de(NamedContainerNodeBuilder.java:76)
> at

org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.AbstractParentProcessingNodeBuild
> er.buildChildNodesList(AbstractParentProcessingNodeBuilder.java:156)
> at

org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.CategoryNodeBuilder.buildNode(Cat
> egoryNodeBuilder.java:98)
> at

org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.AbstractParentProcessingNodeBuild
> er.buildChildNodesList(AbstractParentProcessingNodeBuilder.java:156)
> at

org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.AbstractParentProcessingNodeBuild
> er.buildChildNodes(AbstractParentProcessingNodeBuilder.java:172)
> at

org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.sitemap.SitemapNodeBuilder.buildN
> ode(SitemapNodeBuilder.java:76)
> at

org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.DefaultTreeBuilder.createTree(Def
> aultTreeBuilder.java:358)
> at

org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.DefaultTreeBuilder.build(DefaultT
> reeBuilder.java:426)
> at

org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.DefaultTreeBuilder.build(DefaultT
> reeBuilder.java:389)
> at

org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.TreeProcessor.setupRootNode(TreeP
> rocessor.java:401)
> at

org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.TreeProcessor.process(TreeProcess
> or.java:321)
> at

org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.TreeProcessor.process(TreeProcess
> or.java:309)
> at org.apache.cocoon.Cocoon.process(Cocoon.java:588)
> at
org.apache.cocoon.servlet.CocoonServlet.service(CocoonServlet.java:1034)
> at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHolder.handle(ServletHolder.java:326)
> at
org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler.handle(ServletHandler.java:595)
> at org.mortbay.http.HttpContext.handle(HttpContext.java:1357)
> at org.mortbay.http.HttpContext.handle(HttpContext.java:1309)
> at org.mortbay.http.HttpServer.service(HttpServer.java:744)
> at org.mortbay.http.HttpConnection.service(HttpConnection.java:743)
> at org.mortbay.http.HttpConnection.handleNext(HttpConnection.java:916)
> at org.mortbay.http.HttpConnection.handle(HttpConnection.java:758)
> at
org.mortbay.http.SocketListener.handleConnection(SocketListener.java:145)
> at org.mortbay.util.ThreadedServer.handle(ThreadedServer.java:287)
> at org.mortbay.util.ThreadPool$JobRunner.run(ThreadPool.java:715)
>
> org.apache.avalon.framework.component.ComponentException: Could not access
> the Component
> at

org.apache.avalon.excalibur.component.ExcaliburComponentManager.lookup(Excal
> iburComponentManager.java:364)
> at

org.apache.cocoon.components.CocoonComponentManager.lookup(CocoonComponentMa
> [...]
> at org.mortbay.http.HttpContext.handle(HttpContext.java:1309)
> at org.mortbay.http.HttpServer.service(HttpServer.java:744)
> at org.mortbay.http.HttpConnection.service(HttpConnection.java:743)
> at org.mortbay.http.HttpConnection.handleNext(HttpConnection.java:916)
> at org.mortbay.http.HttpConnection.handle(HttpConnection.java:758)
> at
org.mortbay.http.SocketListener.handleConnection(SocketListener.java:145)
> at org.mortbay.util.ThreadedServer.handle(ThreadedServer.java:287)
> at org.mortbay.util.ThreadPool$JobRunner.run(ThreadPool.java:715)
>
> org.apache.avalon.framework.configuration.ConfigurationException: Could
not
> load class org.apache.cocoon.samples.parentcm.Generator for component
named
> 'parentcm' at file:/opt/jetty/webapps/cocoon/sitemap.xmap:85:88

org.apache.cocoon.components.ExtendedComponentSelector.configure(ExtendedCom
> ponentSelector.java:273)
> at

org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.sitemap.ComponentsSelector.config
> ure(ComponentsSelector.java:181)
> at

org.apache.avalon.excalibur.component.DefaultComponentFactory.newInstance(De
> faultComponentFactory.java:191)
> at

org.apache.avalon.excalibur.component.ThreadSafeComponentHandler.initialize(