cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Ricardo Trindade" <Ricardo.Trind...@myrealbox.com>
Subject writing custom serializer and generator
Date Mon, 17 Jun 2002 10:38:39 GMT
Hi,

	I'm writing a custom serializer and generator. I've already written some
custom actions, which was easy.
	I have libraries that generate XML, and I just want my generator to get it
from there. However, I don't understant how to define the output of the
generator. I've looked at FileGenerator.java, and there's a step where a
SourceResoler is used to convert from the filename to a Source. I already
have my xml in a string, just want to send it to the generator output.

Thanks for any help
Ricardo