cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Malte Vahlenkamp" <Malte.Vahlenk...@bdal.de>
Subject Antw: Re: ESQL-Nested Queries
Date Thu, 30 May 2002 13:45:59 GMT
Hello Christian,

as far as I could say, I get a ResultSet with the REFCURSOR in it, but I'm not able to dereferenz
on this cursor to access its fields. I have tried with different methods (getArray(), getObject()
casted to ResultSet, ...)  but it doesn't seem to make any difference.
I just switched to 2.1-dev and don't get any exception. Is it possible, that the <esql:result>
tag is ignored? I have had a closer look at the generated sources and it seems, that the
xsp:logic code doesn't show up there. Maybe you have an idea, what I can do to get this running?

Malte

Malte, could you be a bit more specific on "don't get it running"?
It would be great if you could try 2.1-dev from CVS since 2.0.2 esql swallows
some exceptions.
Is it correct to use getArray() on a refcursor?

	Chris.