cocoon-users mailing list archives

From gcas...@s-und-n.de
Subject Re: sunrise authentication with a java class
Date Fri, 31 May 2002 09:12:53 GMT

sunrise authenticates against a pipeline.
Within that pipeline you can do whatever you want (ie. use your
own actions, transformers, etc.) as long as the pipeline delivers
the required XML as described at the end of this tutorial:
http://radio.weblogs.com/0103021/stories/2002/02/28/usingTheSunriseComponents.html

Look for "Different authentication"

HTH
Guido

Guido Casper, S&N AG, Klingenderstrasse 5, D-33100 Paderborn
Tel:+49-5251-1581-87  gcasper@s-und-n.de - http://www.s-und-n.de