cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Erik.Kari...@bmo.com
Subject RE: Websphere 4.0
Date Thu, 30 May 2002 17:49:17 GMT
Vadim,

Thank you for your reply.
Yes, I upgraded Cocoon. I think I deleted the working directory before
installation. But anyway, I re-installed the cocoon and it solved the
problem.
I can run the Cocoon and most of the modules except for JSP. I'll try to
figure it out myself.

I am using Lotus Notes mail and apologize it the text is not rendered
correctly.

Erik Karimov

Vadim Gritsenko <vadim.gritsenko@verizon.net>
30/05/2002 12:29 PM