cocoon-users mailing list archives

From gcas...@s-und-n.de
Subject RE: development tools that support Cocoon 2
Date Fri, 31 May 2002 09:54:44 GMT

We have just released the first preview version of our Cocoon IDE sunBow.
sunBow is a plugin (collection) for Eclipse - designed to help anyone
working with Cocoon. The first preview version contains a schema based
sitemap editor, xslt tracing tools, deployment help, an xml file validator
and more. We also have a whole lot more planned.

Check out
http://radio.weblogs.com/0108489/
for more information.

m.crozier schrieb:
> I had heard from someone that there was interest from IBM in integrating
Cocoon

If you are from IBM and read this - then you are welcome to contact us :-))

Guido

Guido Casper, S&N AG, Klingenderstrasse 5, D-33100 Paderborn
Tel:+49-5251-1581-87  gcasper@s-und-n.de - http://www.s-und-n.de