cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Carsten Ziegeler" <cziege...@s-und-n.de>
Subject RE: Sunrise authentication
Date Tue, 28 May 2002 12:07:29 GMT
Hi,

what are you exactly trying? Did you build the webapp target and
try to run the sample? The CVS from today works for me that way.

Or do you try to manually get it working. In that case you have
to hand-edit your cocoon.xconf and add the AuthenticationManager
component by hand.

PS: Please use plain text emails and not html.

Carsten

Carsten Ziegeler     Chief Architect     Open Source Group, S&N AG
             Cocoon Consulting, Training and Projects
mailto:cziegeler@s-und-n.de                  http://www.s-und-n.de
                    http://ziegeler.bei.t-online.de

-----Original Message-----
From: Jeroen ter Voorde [mailto:j.tervoorde@home.nl]
Sent: Tuesday, May 28, 2002 1:44 PM
To: cocoon-users@xml.apache.org
Subject: Sunrise authentication

Hi,

I'm trying the sunRise stuff from the latest 2.1 code (checked out today)
but i can't get it to work.
It seems the AuthenticationManager which is defined in authentication.xconf
is not loaded.

My question is:
- Should this code be working? If yes, what did i forget?

PS. I'm using a parent component manager.

Thanx in advance,
    Jeroen