cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Diana Shannon <terrac...@mac.com>
Subject Re: Command line help
Date Tue, 28 May 2002 21:07:51 GMT

Mike:

> Where can I find docs for using cocoon in "command line" mode?

Unfortunately, there are no docs for this *yet*. However, check out the
run scripts (in xml-cocoon2). Depending on your version of Cocoon (and
platform of course) you may need to edit run.sh to reflect the directory
structure of lib.

To see what options are available, run the appropriate script with the
"--help" option. Also, check Cocoon's build script which calls the
command line to generate docs.

If anyone would like to write a quick How-To about the command line (or
anything else), please give me a holler!

Thanks,
Diana
shannon@apache.org