cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Vij, Bhavna" <b...@njit.edu>
Subject How to display meaningful errors
Date Mon, 13 May 2002 20:18:03 GMT
Hi All,
I am very new to cocoon and it is really taking a toll on me.
I am trying a small XSP page. For any error or Exception I get only one
error which I am pasting below. How can I display more meaningful exception
or error. Do I have to do some setting in sitemap.xmap. I have created my
own sub-sitemap for my application..........
PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-
Apache Tomcat/4.0.1 - HTTP Status 404 - Not Found

-

type Status report

message Not Found

description The requested resource (Not Found) is not available.