cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Hahn Kurt (CHA)" <kurt.h...@etat.ge.ch>
Subject RE: Real dumb question - how to concatenate XML files
Date Tue, 28 May 2002 06:38:04 GMT
I don't know about cInclude, but maybe aggregation would meet your needs.
Did you have a look at it?

-----Message d'origine-----
De : daniel robinson [mailto:drob@dnai.com]
Envoyé : mardi, 28. mai 2002 07:37
À : cocoon-users@xml.apache.org
Objet : Real dumb question - how to concatenate XML files

Ok.  This is a dumb one, for many reasons - but I've been trying to
figure it out for hours and have been all over the mail archives to try
and figure it out.

Say I have 3 XML files and I want to use them with an XSLT to respond to

a request.  What is the best way to do this?  I checked out the FAQ but
had no idea WHAT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE INSIDE THE XML files being
concatenated.  An example would be VERY USEFUL.  I tried using cinclude
but that didn't help.

Sorry for being such a noob.