cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Graaf, Edgar de (fin)" <Edgar.de.Gr...@ordina.nl>
Subject RE: a question of java files
Date Tue, 14 May 2002 13:56:35 GMT
O dear... What generated java? If you change Java in for example a XSP (I
guess you mean that) then it depends.

For example if you have an XSP that looks like:
<xsp:page ....
<xsp:logic>
	String notUsed = "not used";
	String myString = "Something";
</xsp:logic>
<xsp:expr>myString</xsp:expr>
..
..
</xsp:page>

Of course notUsed will not influence the output to the browser. But when you
change myString then it will influence browser output.

Mind <xsp:logic> is for adding java code, <xsp:expr> is for outputing a
variable somewhere. See XSP in you cocoon for complete examples...

Regards,

Edgar