cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Mark S. Kent" <mark.k...@vistyx.com>
Subject default page in sitemap
Date Wed, 08 May 2002 17:00:10 GMT
I'm trying to get a "default" page to load when matcher is not specified in
the URL like:
   http://localhost:8080/cocoon/helptest/

In a sub-sitemap in the "helptest" folder, I have:

 <map:pipelines>
  <map:pipeline>

    <map:match pattern="">
      <map:redirect-to uri="index"/>
    </map:match>

    <map:match pattern="index">
      <map:generate type="file" src="index.xml"/>
      <map:transform type="xslt" src="helptest.xsl"/>
      <map:serialize />
    </map:match>

    <map:match pattern="*">
      <map:generate type="file" src="{1}.xml"/>
      <map:transform type="xslt" src="helptest.xsl"/>
      <map:serialize />
    </map:match>

  </map:pipeline>
 </map:pipelines>

However, when I call the above URL, I simply get a listing of the folder
contents... it apparently doesn't "match" the empty string and load the
"index.xml" page as I expect.  What am I doing wrong?

Mark