cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Corinna Gries <cori...@asu.edu>
Subject newbie build question
Date Wed, 08 May 2002 01:16:02 GMT

I downloaded a CVS snapshot and went through several iterations of build
(build clean in between), all are going fine telling me that they were
successful. Then I remove the old cocoon folders from tomcat (from work and
webapps), copy the new war file into tomcat webapps and start tomcat. It
looks like it builds all the cocoon directories just fine in tomcat but
won't initialize the cocoon servlet. What am I missing here? What is the one
and correct way to build with the scratchpad included. It worked just fine
the last time I did a cvs checkout - must have done something different:-(

 my setup is:
tomcat 4.0.1, jdk 1.3.1, windows 2000

Corinna