cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Geoff Howard <ghow...@crosswalk.com>
Subject build target with no samples?
Date Wed, 29 May 2002 03:08:08 GMT
Is there a build target with no samples, javadoc etc included?

We have been building cocoon, manually stripping out everything we don't
want out on our live site, then moving in our own sitemap and xconf files,
with all supporting files.  This is fine if you never update your cocoon
version, but is hard to repeat easily.

Does anyone else have a system that works for them for customizing the build
in a way that doesn't have to be recreated after a cvs update?

Geoff Howard