cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Jacob Arnold <Jac...@envworld.com>
Subject Stored Procedures in Descriptors?
Date Mon, 06 May 2002 17:49:50 GMT
I've been adapting the protected login example from the Cocoon docs for my
own Web application, but my company encrypts users' passwords in its Oracle
database. Is it possible to call a stored procedure (to check the password)
from a descriptor? I haven't been able to figure out the syntax for doing
so, if it's possible. I'd like to use a descriptor so I can describe the
process for validating users on protected pages in the pipeline.

Thanks,
Jacob