cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Phil Blake <p...@tcp.net.au>
Subject Attachments in sendmail
Date Thu, 30 May 2002 01:55:33 GMT
Hi all,

I have a form on a web page that has an email address and a file upload.
The idea is to enter the email address, select the file to upload, and
cocoon uses it's sendmail logicsheet to email the file to the address.

It all works well up until the file upload -> attachment bit.

How do you specify attachments with the sendmail logicsheet. There
doesn't appear to be any direct support but are we able to fudge with
the appropriate headers?

Does anyone have an example of the sendmail xsl that you would need to
write to deal with attachments?

Thanks in advance,

Phil