cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Bert Van Kets <b...@vankets.com>
Subject Re: I am new to Cocoon?Anyone can help me?
Date Thu, 23 May 2002 09:39:18 GMT
Here you go.
In the sitemap you indeed need to remove all references to svg, pdf and
fop.  Don't forget to get rid of all pipelines that reference the svg and
fop transformers and serializers.
Apart from this you also must erase the directories that contains fiels
that USE the transformer and serializers too!  It's not enough to clean the
sitemap.
Don't forget to check the WEB-INF/lib directory.
Make your webapp as clean as possible to get it working and then start to
build it up again.
HTH,
Bert

You can use the one attached