cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Bert Van Kets <b...@vankets.com>
Subject Re: newbie xml file output question
Date Thu, 09 May 2002 08:59:09 GMT
Certainly not a dumb question!
The easiest way I found to write a file to disk is using the portal
components.  The portal writes configuration files to disk in an XML format
by using the session transformer.
Look into the save*.xml files in the sunspotdemo/resources
directory.  These are VERY good examples of the use of this component.
Also make sure you have configured the session transformer in your sitemap.
Bert