cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Paul Gilligan <pdgilli...@oyap.net>
Subject Re: [suse-oracle] Useful Documents Etc
Date Thu, 30 May 2002 18:43:07 GMT
Yes any comments & or help would be nice.

The stuff at that URL is just static stuff from Oracle, will be adding
XML cocoon based stuff as we go! the focus is RDBMS/OLAP which is my
business.

I will be organising a set of documents & tips in a matrix using XML and
cocoon 2 for the publishing. I will not be bothering with the usual SQL
DBA scripts as there are plenty out there and hey you should be using
the DBA Studio to make life easy! But it will focus on common issues
that arise in these areas across the three OS 's below.

I do not cover NT (New Technology(??)) because I tend to work on large
projects that do not use NT due to the usual reasons.

For Oracle something like:

Oracle
-------
             SOLARIS     HP-UX    SUSE LINUX