cocoon-users mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From KOZLOV Roman <r-koz...@opencascade.com>
Subject Re: cocoon://file.xsl as a "src" attribute for xsl transformer throwseception :(
Date Thu, 30 May 2002 12:49:36 GMT
Hello Fabien,

Why do you miss "xsl/" in the second example?

Roman

TREGAN Fabien wrote:

> Hi.
>
> I've got twoo cocoon app :
>
> Cocoon
>  +-SDNGUI
>  +-CAW
>
> -SDNGUI is a general UI app, that will mainly serv XSL, JS and CSS for every
> other apps.
> -CAW is an app wich wants to use SDNGUI
>
> -When I call http://localhost/cocoon/ActionGroup.xsl, I see my .XSL file
> allright. (I use a reader with "txt/xml" mime-type)
>
> -When, in caw's sitemap I use :
>
>          <map:match pattern="action">
>             <map:generate src="ActionGroup.xml" />
>             <map:transform src="context://sdngui/xsl/ActionGroup.xsl" />
>             <map:serialize name="xml" />
>          </map:match>
>
> It works well, but if I use :
>
>          <map:match pattern="action">
>             <map:generate src="ActionGroup.xml" />
>             <map:transform src="cocoon://sdngui/ActionGroup.xsl" />
>             <map:serialize name="xml" />
>          </map:match>
>
> Here is an error (see bellow)
>
> Is there an explaination ? A workaround ?
>
> thanks, fabien.
>
> The error :
>
> Cocoon 2 - Internal server error
>
> ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
> ----
>
> type fatal
>
> message Failed to execute pipeline.
>
> description org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: Failed to execute
> pipeline.: org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: Unable to get transformer
> handler for cocoon://sdngui/DropDownMenu.xsl:
> org.apache.avalon.excalibur.xml.xslt.XSLTProcessorException: Exception in
> creating Transform Handler
>
> sender org.apache.cocoon.servlet.CocoonServlet
>
> source Cocoon servlet
>
> stack-trace
>
> org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: Failed to execute pipeline.:
> org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: Unable to get transformer handler for
> cocoon://sdngui/DropDownMenu.xsl:
> org.apache.avalon.excalibur.xml.xslt.XSLTProcessorException: Exception in
> creating Transform Handler
>         at
> org.apache.cocoon.components.pipeline.CachingEventPipeline.process(CachingEv
> entPipeline.java:223)
>         at
> org.apache.cocoon.components.pipeline.CachingStreamPipeline.process(CachingS
> treamPipeline.java:399)
>         at
> org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.sitemap.SerializeNode.invoke(Seri
> alizeNode.java:153)
>         at
> org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.AbstractParentProcessingNode.invo
> keNodes(AbstractParentProcessingNode.java:83)
>         at
> org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.sitemap.PreparableMatchNode.invok
> e(PreparableMatchNode.java:157)
>         at
> org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.AbstractParentProcessingNode.invo
> keNodes(AbstractParentProcessingNode.java:107)
>         at
> org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.sitemap.PipelineNode.invoke(Pipel
> ineNode.java:138)
>         at
> org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.AbstractParentProcessingNode.invo
> keNodes(AbstractParentProcessingNode.java:107)
>         at
> org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.sitemap.PipelinesNode.invoke(Pipe
> linesNode.java:142)
>         at
> org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.TreeProcessor.process(TreeProcess
> or.java:318)
>         at
> org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.TreeProcessor.process(TreeProcess
> or.java:289)
>         at
> org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.sitemap.MountNode.invoke(MountNod
> e.java:128)
>         at
> org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.AbstractParentProcessingNode.invo
> keNodes(AbstractParentProcessingNode.java:83)
>         at
> org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.sitemap.PreparableMatchNode.invok
> e(PreparableMatchNode.java:157)
>         at
> org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.AbstractParentProcessingNode.invo
> keNodes(AbstractParentProcessingNode.java:107)
>         at
> org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.sitemap.PipelineNode.invoke(Pipel
> ineNode.java:138)
>         at
> org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.AbstractParentProcessingNode.invo
> keNodes(AbstractParentProcessingNode.java:107)
>         at
> org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.sitemap.PipelinesNode.invoke(Pipe
> linesNode.java:142)
>         at
> org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.TreeProcessor.process(TreeProcess
> or.java:318)
>         at
> org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.TreeProcessor.process(TreeProcess
> or.java:289)
>         at org.apache.cocoon.Cocoon.process(Cocoon.java:591)
>         at
> org.apache.cocoon.servlet.CocoonServlet.service(CocoonServlet.java:1002)
>         at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:853)
>         at
> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(Application
> FilterChain.java:247)
>         at
> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterCh
> ain.java:193)
>         at
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.ja
> va:243)
>         at
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invokeNext(StandardPipeline.java:5
> 66)
>         at
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invoke(StandardPipeline.java:472)
>         at
> org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.invoke(ContainerBase.java:943)
>         at
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.ja
> va:201)
>         at
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invokeNext(StandardPipeline.java:5
> 66)
>         at
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invoke(StandardPipeline.java:472)
>         at
> org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.invoke(ContainerBase.java:943)
>         at
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.invoke(StandardContext.java:2344)
>         at
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:164
> )
>         at
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invokeNext(StandardPipeline.java:5
> 66)
>         at
> org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorDispatcherValve.invoke(ErrorDispatcherValve.
> java:170)
>         at
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invokeNext(StandardPipeline.java:5
> 64)
>         at
> org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:170
> )
>         at
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invokeNext(StandardPipeline.java:5
> 64)
>         at
> org.apache.catalina.valves.AccessLogValve.invoke(AccessLogValve.java:462)
>         at
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invokeNext(StandardPipeline.java:5
> 64)
>         at
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invoke(StandardPipeline.java:472)
>         at
> org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.invoke(ContainerBase.java:943)
>         at
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java
> :163)
>         at
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invokeNext(StandardPipeline.java:5
> 66)
>         at
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invoke(StandardPipeline.java:472)
>         at
> org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.invoke(ContainerBase.java:943)
>         at
> org.apache.catalina.connector.http.HttpProcessor.process(HttpProcessor.java:
> 1011)
>         at
> org.apache.catalina.connector.http.HttpProcessor.run(HttpProcessor.java:1106
> )
>         at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:484)
> org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: Unable to get transformer handler for
> cocoon://sdngui/DropDownMenu.xsl:
> org.apache.avalon.excalibur.xml.xslt.XSLTProcessorException: Exception in
> creating Transform Handler
>         at
> org.apache.cocoon.components.source.impl.SitemapSource.discardValidity(Sitem
> apSource.java:348)
>         at
> org.apache.cocoon.components.source.impl.SitemapSource.(SitemapSource.java:2
> 08)
>         at
> org.apache.cocoon.components.source.impl.CocoonSourceFactory.getSource(Cocoo
> nSourceFactory.java:105)
>         at
> org.apache.excalibur.source.impl.SourceResolverImpl.resolveURI(SourceResolve
> rImpl.java:266)
>         at
> org.apache.cocoon.components.CocoonComponentManager.resolveURI(CocoonCompone
> ntManager.java:277)
>         at
> org.apache.cocoon.environment.AbstractEnvironment.resolveURI(AbstractEnviron
> ment.java:430)
>         at
> org.apache.cocoon.environment.AbstractEnvironment.resolveURI(AbstractEnviron
> ment.java:420)
>         at
> org.apache.cocoon.environment.AbstractEnvironment.resolve(AbstractEnvironmen
> t.java:361)
>         at
> org.apache.cocoon.transformation.CIncludeTransformer.processCIncludeElement(
> CIncludeTransformer.java:171)
>         at
> org.apache.cocoon.transformation.CIncludeTransformer.startElement(CIncludeTr
> ansformer.java:125)
>         at
> org.apache.cocoon.components.sax.XMLByteStreamInterpreter.parse(XMLByteStrea
> mInterpreter.java:126)
>         at
> org.apache.cocoon.components.sax.XMLByteStreamInterpreter.deserialize(XMLByt
> eStreamInterpreter.java:102)
>         at
> org.apache.cocoon.components.pipeline.CachingEventPipeline.process(CachingEv
> entPipeline.java:219)
>         at
> org.apache.cocoon.components.pipeline.CachingStreamPipeline.process(CachingS
> treamPipeline.java:399)
>         at
> org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.sitemap.SerializeNode.invoke(Seri
> alizeNode.java:153)
>         at
> org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.AbstractParentProcessingNode.invo
> keNodes(AbstractParentProcessingNode.java:83)
>         at
> org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.sitemap.PreparableMatchNode.invok
> e(PreparableMatchNode.java:157)
>         at
> org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.AbstractParentProcessingNode.invo
> keNodes(AbstractParentProcessingNode.java:107)
>         at
> org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.sitemap.PipelineNode.invoke(Pipel
> ineNode.java:138)
>         at
> org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.AbstractParentProcessingNode.invo
> keNodes(AbstractParentProcessingNode.java:107)
>         at
> org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.sitemap.PipelinesNode.invoke(Pipe
> linesNode.java:142)
>         at
> org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.TreeProcessor.process(TreeProcess
> or.java:318)
>         at
> org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.TreeProcessor.process(TreeProcess
> or.java:289)
>         at
> org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.sitemap.MountNode.invoke(MountNod
> e.java:128)
>         at
> org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.AbstractParentProcessingNode.invo
> keNodes(AbstractParentProcessingNode.java:83)
>         at
> org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.sitemap.PreparableMatchNode.invok
> e(PreparableMatchNode.java:157)
>         at
> org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.AbstractParentProcessingNode.invo
> keNodes(AbstractParentProcessingNode.java:107)
>         at
> org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.sitemap.PipelineNode.invoke(Pipel
> ineNode.java:138)
>         at
> org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.AbstractParentProcessingNode.invo
> keNodes(AbstractParentProcessingNode.java:107)
>         at
> org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.sitemap.PipelinesNode.invoke(Pipe
> linesNode.java:142)
>         at
> org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.TreeProcessor.process(TreeProcess
> or.java:318)
>         at
> org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.TreeProcessor.process(TreeProcess
> or.java:289)
>         at org.apache.cocoon.Cocoon.process(Cocoon.java:591)
>         at
> org.apache.cocoon.servlet.CocoonServlet.service(CocoonServlet.java:1002)
>         at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:853)
>         at
> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(Application
> FilterChain.java:247)
>         at
> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterCh
> ain.java:193)
>         at
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.ja
> va:243)
>         at
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invokeNext(StandardPipeline.java:5
> 66)
>         at
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invoke(StandardPipeline.java:472)
>         at
> org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.invoke(ContainerBase.java:943)
>         at
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.ja
> va:201)
>         at
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invokeNext(StandardPipeline.java:5
> 66)
>         at
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invoke(StandardPipeline.java:472)
>         at
> org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.invoke(ContainerBase.java:943)
>         at
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.invoke(StandardContext.java:2344)
>         at
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:164
> )
>         at
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invokeNext(StandardPipeline.java:5
> 66)
>         at
> org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorDispatcherValve.invoke(ErrorDispatcherValve.
> java:170)
>         at
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invokeNext(StandardPipeline.java:5
> 64)
>         at
> org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:170
> )
>         at
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invokeNext(StandardPipeline.java:5
> 64)
>         at
> org.apache.catalina.valves.AccessLogValve.invoke(AccessLogValve.java:462)
>         at
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invokeNext(StandardPipeline.java:5
> 64)
>         at
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invoke(StandardPipeline.java:472)
>         at
> org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.invoke(ContainerBase.java:943)
>         at
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java
> :163)
>         at
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invokeNext(StandardPipeline.java:5
> 66)
>         at
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invoke(StandardPipeline.java:472)
>         at
> org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.invoke(ContainerBase.java:943)
>         at
> org.apache.catalina.connector.http.HttpProcessor.process(HttpProcessor.java:
> 1011)
>         at
> org.apache.catalina.connector.http.HttpProcessor.run(HttpProcessor.java:1106
> )
>         at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:484)
>
> request-uri
>
> /c/caw/
>
> path-info
>
> caw/
>
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> Please check that your question has not already been answered in the
> FAQ before posting. <http://xml.apache.org/cocoon/faqs.html>
>
> To unsubscribe, e-mail: <cocoon-users-unsubscribe@xml.apache.org>
> For additional commands, e-mail: <cocoon-users-help@xml.apache.org>


---------------------------------------------------------------------
Please check that your question has not already been answered in the
FAQ before posting. <http://xml.apache.org/cocoon/faqs.html>

To unsubscribe, e-mail: <cocoon-users-unsubscribe@xml.apache.org>
For additional commands, e-mail: <cocoon-users-help@xml.apache.org>


Mime
View raw message