cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Olivier Rossel <olivier.ros...@anyware-tech.com>
Subject Re: TreeProcessor performance
Date Mon, 27 May 2002 09:05:09 GMT
COuld you please give us your bench with a brand new version of the
sitemap.xmap (for example, edit it, change a line, save the file,
measure the perf with a given processor, and reprocess all that for each
processor).

On a slow 128MB machine, sitemap compilation takes ages to complete.
TreeProcessor is much faster.

I did not try with Saxon.