cocoon-users mailing list archives

From KOZLOV Roman <r-koz...@opencascade.com>
Subject Re: sitemap modifications go unnoticed
Date Mon, 20 May 2002 12:04:38 GMT
Hello Hans,

To ensure the sitemape has been recompiled remove the folder
"D:\jakarta\jakarta-tomcat-4.0.4-b3\work\Standalone\localhost\cocoon-exp1".

Indeed, the modified sitemap.xmap will not be used if its file
modification time is earlier then for the previous sitemap.xmap (it
could be in Windows) and in this case compiled sitemap from cache will
be used.

Roman