cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Tom Klaasen <tom.klaa...@pandora.be>
Subject Re: Cocoon 2 + Access
Date Thu, 16 May 2002 07:02:13 GMT
Cyril,

May I add a suggestion? Perhaps you should first try to make a DB
connection from within a simple scratch program (so just in a main()
method of some scratch class). I have the impression that the main part
of the issues you're having, lies there. Once you have it in scratch
code, it will be fairly easy to copy&paste it into an XSP page.

hth,
tomK

Faulkner, Perry wrote:

> Cyril,
>
> You probably should set up a datasource, using the ODBC data manager.
> That's what the logs part 'jdbc:odbc:logs' is referring to in your <dburl> tag.
Use the data source manager to create a data source, 'logs' that