cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Ron Surratt <rsurr...@mcn.org>
Subject Re: using request parameters in sitemap
Date Sun, 12 May 2002 19:40:09 GMT
sorry - never mind - I found the answer in the equest-parameter generator:

   <map:match pattern="dirtest1b">
	   <map:match pattern="dir" type="request-parameter">
	     <map:generate type="directory" src="{1}" depth="2"/>
	   	<map:serialize type="xml"/>
	   </map:match>
   </map:match>

now it works with stuff like:

http://localhost:8080/cocoon/testdir/dirtest1b?dir=j:/jakarta-tomcat-4.0.1/webapps/cocoon/testdir/examples

just fine,  even from withing document()    :)

	Ron

> Hi,
>
>         I am trying to use the directory generator and having some difficulty.  I can't
get the depth to work (I did check the archives and bug reports with no luck). I looked at
the code in DirectoryGenerator.java and it looks like it should work but it doesn't so I gave
up and tried a different tack,  I