cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Emre Tezel <emre.te...@verizon.net>
Subject Compile Error
Date Thu, 09 May 2002 05:24:40 GMT
Hi,

I get the following error when I try to compile cocoon 2.0.2

/usr/local/cocoon-2.0.2/build/cocoon/src/org/apache/cocoon/components/language/markup/xsp/EsqlConnection.java:66:

class org.apache.cocoon.components.language.markup.xsp.EsqlConnection
must be declared abstract. It does not define void setHoldability(int)
from interface java.sql.Connection.
public class EsqlConnection implements Connection {

There are 23 errors like this which complain about EsqlConnection class
does not implenet some java.sql.Connection interfaces. I checked the
class, it does implement. I am going insane, it used to compile.

Anyway, I attach the output of the build process that has all the errors.

Please help, I spent 3 days and still can't get the welcome page of cocoon !

Emre