cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Joseph Rajkumar <rajku...@telocity.com>
Subject Re: cocoon website
Date Tue, 07 May 2002 21:07:48 GMT
De Cuyper Roel wrote:

> Hello,
>
> The url is www.mymeb.be and is made with cocoon2 by Prof. Mannaert of
> the University of Antwerp.
>
> It's a site where students can find powerpoint presentations.
>
> At the moment the students are learning to work with cocoon2 and they
> have to extend the mymeb site with new topics like a programcalendar
> etc...
>
> It would be nice to see that our homesite is listed at the official
> cocoon homepage.
>
> Yours faithfully,
>
> Roel
> Student Master in E-Business UAMS Antwerp
Hi
	Yes, this is great. The only problem is that
there is a restriction:

>> Member logon is available for students, lecturers,
>> and program coordinators.

Many folks on the internet are not in that category and
so will probably not be able to see anything related
to your work.

Could I suggest that you have a "guest/guest" login/password
so the world could look at your site.

Cheers
Joseph Rajkumar