cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "J.Pietschmann" <j3322...@yahoo.de>
Subject Re: have serialized xml use doctype?
Date Mon, 06 May 2002 19:49:10 GMT
Zack Angelo wrote:
> This is the doctype that I'm trying to reproduce in my serialized
> content. I've tried different combinations of system and public doctypes
> in the xsl:output tag and I can't seem to figure it out. Perhaps you can
> suggest the correct syntax?
>
> <!DOCTYPE vxml PUBLIC '-//Nuance/DTD VoiceXML 1.0//EN'
> 'http://voicexml.nuance.com/dtd/nuancevoicexml-1-2.dtd'>

This works for me (Xalan 2.0.0, 2.2D-something and 2.3D-odd)

   <xsl:output doctype-public="-//Nuance/DTD VoiceXML 1.0//EN"
    doctype-system="http://voicexml.nuance.com/dtd/nuancevoicexml-1-2.dtd"/>

Ensure your generated document element is vxml, the processor
adds this automatically.

Further advice on XSLT specialities is available
on the XSLT list.

J.Pietschmann