cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Chris Wolf <Chris.W...@morganstanley.com>
Subject Re: XSP + Dynamic XML generator ??
Date Mon, 06 May 2002 17:56:33 GMT
I looked over most of the examples, including this one,
before posting.  It's not really what I want to do,  that
just seems to be using another pipline as an imput source,
effectively establishing alias URI's.

I was hoping to use embedded java to perform what would
otherwise be done with XSLT.

I will look into "xinclude" it it will work for
a dynamic datasource.

Thanks,

	-Chris