cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Conrad F. D'Cruz" <conrad.dc...@netswirl.com>
Subject Re: Installing cocoon
Date Sun, 05 May 2002 13:36:37 GMT
Robert,

I would not classify myself as a C2 expert by any long shot.  I have been
bloodying my nose on Cocoon for about 5 months.  Every day is a new
experience ... every step is a new experience.

If I succeed in the install I will send you the steps.  If I fail ... you will
hear
about that too!!

By the time I get done mastering Cocoon 2.0 maybe I will become a philosopher
:)

Conrad