cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Ian Tindale <iand...@clara.co.uk>
Subject How is it possible to remove 'files' from a war file?
Date Fri, 31 May 2002 16:40:10 GMT
I'm following the procedure for installing Cocoon 2.0.2 with Tomcat 4.0.3 with j2sdk1.4.0 and
in the instructions it mentions to:

*  Remove xalan-XXX.jar, xercesImpl-XXX.jar, batik-libs-XXX.jar, and xml-apis.jar from the
cocoon.war archive.

However, although I've found the war file specified, it's only a (large) single file. No explanation
is supplied as to how it is possible to remove anything from inside it. Or am I looking at
the wrong thing?

This is on Mandrake 8.2 btw.

Cheers.

--