cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Christian Haul <h...@dvs1.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de>
Subject Re: Sybase database acces with Cocoon
Date Wed, 29 May 2002 13:31:50 GMT
On 29.May.2002 -- 02:49 PM, JL Ardoin wrote:
> Hi all !
>
> Discovering Cocoon , I try to use it with Sybase ASE 11.9 .
> Dynamic SQL seems to work perfectly, but I can't make SQL stored procs
> running,
> for example - sp_who - even after reading the documentation !!

What means do you use to formulate your SQL? SQLTransformer, ESQL
Logicsheet, DatabaseActions, ... ?

SP support is there for SQLTransformer and ESQL. Sybase should be
supported as long as it conforms to JDBC specs.

> - and if your answer is affirmative, is Cocoon running
>    with multi-recordsets SQL stored procedures ?

Yes, there have been some modifications in this area in 2.1-dev for
ESQL that haven't been propagated to 2.0.3 yet. Since there haven't
been complaints so far they will show up in 2.0.3 later on. Anyway,
multiple results are already supported but update counts may only be
last.

	Chris.

--
C h r i s t i a n       H a u l