cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Cenk Uysal <cenk_uy...@yahoo.com>
Subject Cocoon in detail
Date Wed, 29 May 2002 08:16:19 GMT
Hi,

When I look inside the default sitemap that comes with Cocoon, I see
a lot of generators, transformers, serializers. etc. But there are no
enough informations about them, how to use?, where to use?, etc. Most
of the examples in Cocoon distribution and website do not include
them. So where can I find much more information about them? I try to
understand that if they are useful for my needs but documents are not
enough...

http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com