cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Torsten Curdt <tcu...@dff.st>
Subject Re: I18n Performance
Date Tue, 21 May 2002 18:44:27 GMT
> > But IIRC the I18nTransformer is still not cachable - is he?
>
> doh! Yes, you're correct. (I'm using my own bastardization of the standard
> I18nTransformer over here. Cacheable + very fast since i replaced the
> XMLResoruceBundles with some hashmaps. Its on my list to package up +
> donate back, time is just very very slim :(

Same here *sigh*

Ages ago I proposed some changes on having a more abstract resource bundle
(we'd like serve our from db) which has a last modified stamp so we can
easily implement cacheable... but time you know ;-)

This would be a major(!) improvement... we haven't yet (and wouldn't) use the
i18n transformer under the current circumstances.

My 2 cents
--
Torsten