cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Christian Haul <h...@dvs1.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de>
Subject Re: Fixed version of FormValidatorAction
Date Mon, 13 May 2002 13:54:17 GMT
On 13.May.2002 -- 03:30 PM, Volker Schneider wrote:
> Dear colleagues,
>
> does anybody know which is the fixed version of FormValidatorAction, where
> the error with the exception is fixed.
> Is it possible to download the classes and to  merge it to release version
> 2.0.2 so that I do not need to work with CVS head?

Take the latest from cocoon_2_0_3_branch. Mind you, that the real work
is done in AbstractValidatorAction which probably contains the fix
you're looking for. Replace the java file(s) and rebuild.

You might want to use the cocoon_2_0_3_branch CVS version anyway since
it will become the next bugfix release (at some point of time).

BTW: what is the error you're referring to?

HTH.

	Chris.

--
C h r i s t i a n       H a u l