cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Andreas Hochsteger <e9625...@student.tuwien.ac.at>
Subject Re: Printing Cocoon2 docs
Date Fri, 10 May 2002 19:53:34 GMT
Hi!

I found a little trick, which only works if you have cocoon installed locally
and only on the documents which are directly in the xdocs directory:

If you want to print the following page:
http://localhost:8080/cocoon/documents/introduction.html

You can modify it to this URL:
http://localhost:8080/cocoon/documents/body-introduction.xml

Now you get the page content only without menu. This is a hack and may not
work with every browser (at least it works in konqueror ;-) nor with every
document, because it interpretes the XML (which is much lik HTML) as HTML.

There should be definitely a printer friendly version for all docs available.
It would be great, if we could provide HTML and PDF for printing. This way we
can show off cocoons great possibilities ;-)

On Freitag, 10. Mai 2002 18:33, pkrishnaswami wrote:
> Is there any easy way to print Cocoon2 documents?
>
> Prabhakar

Bye,
	Andreas