cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Graeme Rocher <graemeroc...@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject RE: Cocoon SOAP HTTP hang bug on port 80
Date Fri, 03 May 2002 14:49:54 GMT
>Does this one works from the browser on the same host
where Cocoon installed?

Yes it does, it works fine if i call the servlet
directly without going through cocoon, but fails when
i pass i through cocoon unless i talk directly to
tomcat on port 8080.

>Why do you think that call on port 80 would not
create new session?
I just assumed it wouldn't, if this is not the case
how do you share session data? if for example i wanted
to store some of the details of the response xml in
the users session how would i do that if i can't
generate from the same session?

Graeme