cocoon-users mailing list archives

From a...@gmx.net
Subject dispatch to new window in web browser possible?
Date Fri, 03 May 2002 06:24:30 GMT
Currently my application consists of cocoon-actions that invoke xsp/xsl
files upon requests. As normal the new output always refreshes the client's
browser view.
Based on some calculations at the actions I'm required to delegate the
response not to the current browser window but to a newly opened browser window.
An examle would be a printable view of a web page. Is this possible with
cocoon2? How could I accomplish it?

Thanks for your comments!

Harald

http://www.gmx.net