cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Peter Schwenke <pe...@bluetoad.com.au>
Subject RE: JSP / Parameters
Date Wed, 08 May 2002 21:47:29 GMT

I don't get it either.  I suspect that what you're really after is a
JspGenerator which passes the request parameters in.

So add the following in your sitemap (or just add the
<use-request-parameters>true</use-request-parameters> to the generator
named "jsp")

 <map:generator label="content,data" logger="sitemap.generator.jspParms" name="jsp-with-params"
pool-grow="8" pool-max="120" pool-min="24" src="org.apache.cocoon.generation.JspGenerator">
                          <use-request-parameters>true</use-request-parameters>
    <encoding>iso-8859-1</encoding>
   </map:generator>

and then use it your pipeline.

  <map:pipeline>
   <map:match pattern="somestuff/jsp/*">
    <map:generate src="/docs/somestuff/{1}.jsp" type="jsp-with-params"/>

then use request.getParameter()  as Vadim suggested.

                                                                ...Peter

Vadim Gritsenko writes:
 > > From: Chris Foo [mailto:foo_chris@hotmail.com]
 > >
 > > I would like to perform the appending in the sitemap/C2 rather than
 > having
 > > to redirect to a JSP(appending parameters) prior to arriving at the
 > desired
 > > JSP...
 >
 > I don't get this.
 >
 > Vadim