cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Peter Lerche <pln...@wingercom.net>
Subject Re: how do I redirect in an Action?
Date Tue, 28 May 2002 10:47:44 GMT
Hi, I have followed this thread with interest
and noted what Chris wrote.

"Edgar, AFAIK this is not true. <map:act> can contain all other tags
that are allowed within a pipeline. "

However, what about nested map:act tags.

eg.

<map:match pattern="form/validation/*">
  <map:act type="form-validator"/>
    <map:parameter name="descriptor" value="descriptor.xml"/>
    <map:parameter name="validate-set" value="{1}"/>
	<!-- form validation OK -->
    <map:act type="db-saveform"/>
    <map:parameter name="table" value="formtest"/>
	<!-- form validation OK -->
	<!-- form saved in db OK -->
	<map:generator yyyyyyyyyyyyyy/>
	<map:serialize xxxxxxxxxxxxxx/>
    </map:act>
        <!-- form saved in db ERROR -->
	<map:generator zzzzzzzzzzzzz/>
	<map:serialize vvvvvvvvvvvvv/>
 </map:act>
	<!-- form validation Error -->
	<map:generator wwwwwwwwwwwwww/>
	<map:serialize qqqqqqqqqqqqqq/>
</map:match>

I have tried to get this working but without any luck.

What is the correct way of doing this ?

Peter Lerche