cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Eric Basley <eric.bas...@dexia-securities.fr>
Subject Re: Symbol euro
Date Fri, 17 May 2002 14:48:35 GMT
Infact the transformation is done, but instead of having &euro; I have
&curren;
Then I tried to setup xsp pages with an encoding of iso-8859-15 instead
of iso-8859-1 but it's not supported :

org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: The encoding "ISO-8859-15" is not
supported.

Where can I set up the right encoding to have &euro; instead of &curren;
?

eric.

Le ven 17/05/2002 à 13:44, Konstantin Piroumian a écrit :

    See i18n samples and try Austrian locale with Euro currency. Euro sign is
    displayed correctly without the need to change anything in entity catalog.
    UTF-8 encoding is used in samples. The sign value comes from JDK i18n
    resource bundles.

    Konstantin

    ----- Original Message -----
    From: "Eric Basley" <eric.basley@dexia-securities.fr>
    To: <cocoon-users@xml.apache.org>
    Sent: Thursday, May 16, 2002 7:31 PM
    Subject: Symbol euro

    Hello

    Im trying to convert charactere euro (&#8364;) into html symbol (&euro)
    using cocoon 2.0.2 on linux with tomcat 4.0.4b3.

    Serializers in sitemap are setup with
    "<encoding>ISO-8859-15</encoding>".

    characteres € (euro) are correctly read from the form, insert in a
    database using iso-8859-15 encoding, correctly read from the database
    from our xsp BUT then Im unable to transform them to the html symbol.

    I try to add "<!ENTITY euro     "&#8364;">" in ISOlat1.pen without
    success.

    any ideas ??

    greets eric.