cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Noah Mittman <namtas...@mac.com>
Subject error on Mac OS X + Tomcat 4.0.1 + Cocoon 2.0.2
Date Thu, 02 May 2002 17:43:06 GMT
I got this error when first running after the install (trying to
get /cocoon/):

type fatal
message Error compiling sitemap
description org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: Error compiling
sitemap: java.lang.NoSuchFieldError: generators

FYI The log contained this (I don't know if it's relevant but it
seems important):

ERROR   (2002-05-02) 13:29.26:860
[sitemap.generator.velocity](/cocoon/)
HttpProcessor[8080][4]/VelocityGenerator: ResourceManager : unable
to find resource 'VM_global_library.vm' in any resource loader.

Anyone know what that's about?

This was a config that supported a perfectly fine Cocoon 2.0.1...
All I did was drop in the new .war...