cocoon-users mailing list archives

From John Austin <j...@integerservices.no-ip.com>
Subject Question: what is {session-id} ? in a sitemap.xmap ?
Date Thu, 23 May 2002 21:44:07 GMT
I have been using Cocoon 2.0.1 for a few months now and have run into a
few brick walls. The most serious limitation is the lack of
documentation for just about everything. I have worked through a number
of problems in the past but am currently frustrated by a number of
questions.

I have often seen expressions in the sitemap like {session-id} and
{target}. it is clear that these are variables substituted from
somewhere magical but I cannot for the life of me imagine what.

Can anyone explain where I can find the documentation for these
constructs ? I suspect that I can use these items to transfer
information in to parameter lists but need to understand this aspect of
Cocoon before I can do it.

Thanks.