cocoon-users mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@indexgeo.com.au>
Subject [doc] draft howto-bugzilla
Date Fri, 17 May 2002 04:30:02 GMT
Andreas, sorry i missed this part of your recent post ...
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=xml-cocoon-users&m=102115463104554
<snip bugzilla confusion/>
> I understand. So in the future I'll do it that way and will
> document that in the howto.

I recently started work on a "How-to Bugzilla" in true
opensource fashion ... dive in and do it. I believe that
it is urgent to have this document and a companion
howto-patch document, so as to facilite doc contributions.

Then, in a subsequent discussion with Diana, i found
that you too were attending to this need ... that is great.

We need to merge our efforts, though i wonder how best
to do this. I gather from Diana that i may be a bit further
progressed than you are.

So i intend to get my draft document into CVS as soon as
possible (i.e. probably Saturday our time). Then perhaps
you could review it and patch it where you see the need.
Is that approach suitable to you? ... i surely do not intend to
negate your contribution.
--David